Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Just one more

If you’re keeping track of the last two episodes, I bet it’s a boy; Lucy and Kevin’s that is. Not sure what the deal is with Rose and Simon, but I’ll bet they get married. Unless she’s still in love with what’s his name. And Matt AND Mary will be there! Ha! Good deal. I’m especially glad that Jessica Biel will be on the last show. That is classy of her.

So, how many of us are going to watch the last episode? And, the question of all questions, how many of us will fess up to our husbands? Of course, that’s not really an issue for me. First of all, Josh reads my blog. Second, he’s in Iraq, so what does he care what I watch anyway?

And next week will end my primetime family drama. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home