Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Blog cast announcement

I'm going to blog cast the election. Be warned, I'm still plagued with mono and ITP so I'll only be up for the whole thing if I can afford to take the day off of work. Winter quarter is one of my two busy times, and though I'm half done with initiations, I really only have one good month of talking people into joining the ECI before open enrollment begins. So, if I will be taking Wednesday off, I'll live blog everything. Otherwise, 11pm will probably be all I can take.

I'm going to primarily be doing FOXNEWS, but I'll tune in on occassion to The Patriot and NBC. And, maybe if I can talk Josh into helping, I can have both TVs running, or at least have him take care of the radio end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home