Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Monday, November 22, 2004

Thanksgiving

This is probably going to be my last post before Thanksgiving. If I get a chance, I'll post from California. But, what better way to celebrate Thanksgiving then to quote the 100th Psalm:

Psalm 100
1 Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
2 Worship the Lord with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the Lord is God.
It is He who made us, and we are his;
we are His people, the sheep of His pasture.
4 Enter His gates with thanksgiving
and His courts with praise;
give thanks to Him and praise His name
5 For the Lord is good and His love endures forever;
His faithfulness continues through all generations.
Amen

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, I didn't know you liked Psalm 100!! That's my favorite too. Or, should I say one of my many favs? I've liked this one since I was about eight or nine. It was short and dealt with singing one of my many favorite things also.
    Just remember that California will be fun and exciting and we are all really excited and can't wait to see you. Especially Deb, Dave and Diane. I didn't tell you but, Diane got her homework done specifically so she wouldn't have to worry with it while you were here. Yup, I think you know who this is, just easier to reply anonymously than all the rig-a-ma-roll of signing in. Have a great day tomorrow and sleep well on the plane if possible. Your family awaits you!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home