Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, November 11, 2004

I am the Minister of Silly Walks

You are the Minister of Silly Walks...Dare to be different!
You are the Minister of Silly Walks


What Monty Python Sketch Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


And I'm married to...

You are the Abuse Clerk. You dish out verbal abuse all day long...as long as the customer keeps paying. AAH, what satisfying work!
You are the Abuse Clerk! You dish out verbal (and
some physical!) abuse all day long...as long as
the customer keeps payin'! Aaah...such
satisfying work!


What Monty Python Sketch Character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM , Blogger Defective Unit said...

    Upper Class Twit of the Year

     
  • At 3:58 PM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    Why, thank you! You flatter me. Though I'm not upper-class, I've been called a twit before. Must be true.

    Hope you don't mind, but I added your blog to my list.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home