Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Morning News

So, I got up about an hour and a half a go. Got my papers. Went back to sleep. Then I finally really got up at 7 and turned on Fox And Friends.

To give everyone an update on what is going on:
In "Judge Parker" we find that Aunt Rachel cornered the new guy's dad out of the Real Estate Market.
Gunther has a mathematical chart and formula on who he likes better, "Luanne" or Bernice. (Don't we all have something like this?)

Oh, is there an election? Sorry. I thought we all have the same priorities.

Here's the news on Ohio:
Kerry: 2,658,125
Bush: 2,794,346
Provisional ballots to be counted: 135,000 (aprox)

Bush-Kerry=136,221

As I said last night, Bush won.

Here's what I didn't stay up to call:
Nevada Bush
Hawaii Kerry
Michigan Kerry
New Mexico Bush
Wisconson Kerry
Bush: 286
Kerry: 252

So here's the agenda for my day off. I'm going to watch Ann Coulter on Fox and Friends (quality choice in guests), read the Star Tribune, read the Wall St. Journal, listen to some talk radio (haven't listened to much all year), do dishes, do laundry, do some Chirstmas shopping... I may work on that suit I am making... crochet a little...

All for a relaxing day. I'll check in again if I read or hear something of great importance.

To clarify, yes, I read the Star Tribune. Why not, the coupons pay for it. Yes, I clip coupons. I have a degree in Economics, and the 10 minutes it takes me to go through the coupons can lead to a chunck of discounts. I saved $10 off of last weeks groceries. The Star Tribune also has superior comics. I read the paper Wall St. Journal. I like clipping articles and sending them to people. I will probably join the 21st centruy and get the online edition when this subscription ends.

There are some things I'm going to be posting about over the next few months. I'm going to read the party platforms for the Republicans, Libertarians, and Constitution Party and give you the summary and my take. I'm going to review a few movies coming out as I go and see them. I'm going to give you that Jonathan Edwards commentary that I promised below. I'll also talk about books I've read. I'll have other topics, of course, but I'm really excited about these topics.

As for a posting schedule, now that our computer is well enough to last until taxes are filed and returns come back, I'll post Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and at least once on the weekend.

Have fun listening to post election analysis!


2 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM , Blogger RR said...

    Hey, I found your blog linked to Spitbull. I like it. I'm newly Republican myself, having voted for a Republican for the very first time in this 2004 election, (for Bush/Cheney - but the hippie in line in front of me when I went to vote ticked me off so much with his left-wing prostelitizing that I checked off every Republican I could on the ticket.) Anyway, I have a blog: the reluctant republican (www.recluctantrepub.blogspot.com) I feel stupid as my URL has a typo, (note: reCluctant..) but I'm sticking with it. I'm new to this, and just not as good as you guys. Do you mind if I link your blog to mine? Thanks!
    RR

     
  • At 10:21 AM , Blogger RR said...

    Hey, I found your blog linked to Spitbull. I like it. I'm newly Republican myself, having voted for a Republican for the very first time in this 2004 election, (for Bush/Cheney - but the hippie in line in front of me when I went to vote ticked me off so much with his left-wing prostelitizing that I checked off every Republican I could on the ticket.) Anyway, I have a blog: the reluctant republican (www.recluctantrepub.blogspot.com) I feel stupid as my URL has a typo, (note: reCluctant..) but I'm sticking with it. I'm new to this, and just not as good as you guys. Do you mind if I like your blog to mine? Thanks!
    RR

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home