Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Monday, November 01, 2004

New links, etc.

Thanks to Dr. Banaian!

New to this site is my list of links. Please visit these blogs and sites. Keep in mind that I do link to conservative and libritairian places on the web. But, this shouldn’t be too much of a surprise.

Apart from the conservative sites that I know and love, I have linked to people with different takes, namely my sisters. Yes, I come from a family of diverse views. You can’t expect such a faithful conservative to come from an entirely conservative family, now can you? Not to insult anyone I love. Most of my family now votes a split ticket. (I like to think I had something to do with that.)

Finally, here’s the plug for Hugh Hewitt. I bought his book during the “I’m going to vote for the Libertarians from now on” phase I went through this summer. I am now pretending to be realistic, at least through November 3rd. Buy it, it is a good read. Share it with people. Remember that changing political parties is just as hard as changing churches. (And changing churches is very hard.)

And the good news is that I’m taking Wednesday off, so I’ll be up most of the night. No, seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home