Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Sorry for the pause

I've been taking a break from blogging. Now that Josh has a new job, for the first time in the less than 2 years we've been married, we're actually at home for more then 2 hours of wake time at the same time each day. And since we all have priorities, blogging has not been one of mine.

Also, I'm getting a little tired of working on political commentary, not that I've been going at it for that long. I really do not have that unique of an opinion to add something to the daily discourse. Nor do I really want to take the time to research anything too deeply unless I think I have something to add.

So, at risk of loosing what little audience I have, I'm going to break for a little while longer and come back as a tea and craft blog. Those are the two hobbies that I've been investing in the most these days, and are of interest to me in general.

I do have one last political post left, and I'll put that up above this one.

Cheers, and see you in a month!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home