Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Living with guilt

I have a guilty conscious. I don’t know if it’s some sort of oldest child thing or whatever. But, there you go.

So, this morning, I get up, do the good wife thing and make sure my husband has spending money, checked my e-mail, and left for my morning activities. And, I forgot to log out of MS Messenger.

I come home, and Josh had tried to Message me. (Random, how come it’s messenger, and message?) And I wasn’t there.

So, here I am, living with extreme guilt. And because Josh said that he is going to try to call tonight, I left the Michael Card concert early. Well, that and I’m really really tired.

What makes the guilt even worse is Josh sent me flowers. Tulips and irises from proflowers.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home