Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Live Blogging…

Yes, I will be live blogging on Tuesday. However, I’m going to leave the political blogging to the experts. So, in hopes of providing a safe and political commentary free zone to those who would rather not hear me re-hash the issues of the day, I will be live blogging one of the following:
-“Anne of Green Gables” (the Kevin Sulivan mini-series, my reviews of the books could come at a later date)
-“Pride and Prejudice” (likely I’d give the new movie version a try)
-A series of Marilyn Monroe movies
-A random TV show
-A blow by blow of a book as I am reading it.
-Or something else, by request.

Someone from church is always puzzled that I don’t have anything to say about what’s going on in Iraq. Sure, I remain on the margin of being informed. And, I’m quite aware of the issues surrounding the election. But, I go to bed alone because of Iraq and I wake up alone because of Iraq. I shouldn’t have to think about it all the time. And I’m kind of tired of politics as usual.

So, tune in on Tuesday for the “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn,” coverage. Oooo, that’s another good live blogging idea...

(Yes, I still plan on voting.)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My vote (hah - nice pun, if I do say so) is for a live blog on classic love stories (i.e. Anne and Gilbert, Kermit and Miss Piggy, or Thomas O'Malley and Duchess. Rhett and Scarlett would be good if you plan on staying up late.) Maybe if our politicians had listened to the Beatles, there would be less animosity in regards to voting and less mudslinging. Because..."all you need is love. Love is all you need."

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home