Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Well, tomorrow evening, my husband will be home, grounded to his room. What did he do, you might ask? Well, I'm the creative sort. I can think of lots of good reasons to ground him. Every service member should have a spouse willing to ground them when they come home. Nine months is a really long time not to have seen Josh.

So, have yourselves a Merry Christmas! I won't be bloging for the next two weeks.

Remember, this Christmas, to "Praise God from whom all blessings flow" and give "Glory to God in the Highest" for He has sent "His Son into the world so that it might be saved."

Catch you in the New Year!

(I am so very excited!)

1 Comments:

  • At 3:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home