Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Monday, December 11, 2006

So, am I excited for Josh’s leave?

Um… what do you think?

In adult Bible hour yesterday, Pastor was talking about how to have devotions. He likened it to spending time with your spouse. Like that analogy kept my attention. Nope. When I get excited about something, I start to fidget and bounce, much to the annoyance of my family. (Thanks, HG, for being a sport and letting me fidget.) So, I sad in the pew smiling and thinking of all the neat things Josh and I are going to do during leave and I couldn’t sit still to save my life.

So, picture a 5-year-old, with ADD, mid-night on Christmas Eve, and the Ritalin has long wore off. I am probably 100 times more excited then that!

And I fidget probably 100 times more.

Good thing I have the Sunday School lesson on CD… perhaps I will get something out of it the second time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home