Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Monday, March 12, 2007

A Sincere Thank You

To House MDiv. He likely posted this because of a movie he saw, but it offered me some encouragement during this really rough period.

Josh was supposed to be on his way home this week, and that makes this extension real. When we got the news in January, it didn’t matter nearly as much as it does now. In January, he was supposed to be in Iraq anyway. Now he is supposed to be coming home.

Josh really wanted to go to Iraq. He’s doing a job that he believes in, and that’s good enough for me. It’s nice to know other people see the vocation of soldier the same way. And the more I interact with Josh and the ladies in my FRG, the more I believe soldiering is indeed a vocation.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home