Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am not a positive thinker…

No, don’t get me wrong; though I am an optimist, I have hereby rejected the title “positive thinker.”

Take an empty glass and fill it half way with water. Is the glass half full or half empty? (OK, cute sarcasm about air taking up the remaining space in the glass aside.) I think it is half full. Some people think if you believe hard enough and feel that the glass will be full again it will magically become full. I believe if you want more water you have to get it yourself.

The crazies who believe the glass will magically become full again have stolen the term positive thinking. They also believe I am a negative thinker because I believe if you want more water you have to get it yourself instead of using the powers of the universe to make the water come to you.

And this site can provide feed for your Friday Night Drinking Game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home