Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

One of my little quirks…

I’ve been a big Marilyn Monroe fan for a while. My friends have wondered what could ever possess me to remember her. While in college, looking at her picture helped me remember to have compassion on others.

The conservative Christian community spends a lot of time condemning people in Hollywood, and oft times rightfully so. However, along with this condemnation, we all forget to pray for the salvation of the souls of those who are over sexualized.

Today, Anna-Nicole Smith died. She was really young, only 39. She was a Playboy model, a spokes model for Guess, a trophy wife, a gold digger, a reality TV star, and someone who has gotten in trouble with a paternity case.
Who prayed for her soul? May God have mercy on her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home