Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

A “Simpsons” moment

Though you did call my fellow blonde, I am not referring to your family this time. In “The Simpsons” they have this Masonic Cult called “The Stone Cutters,” that control the way things work in Springfield. And also, the Republicans, namely, Burns, Dracula, the Arnold figure, and a few others fix the elections. Why am I bringing this up?

I am sick and tired of two families running things. No, I don’t give a lot of credit to the greater conspiracy theories of loonies, but, in my life, there has not been a time where a Bush or Clinton were not in public office. Well, perhaps a year or to, but you get the point.

I am ready for change. Please give me change. Please give me a candidate who is going to bring new and fresh blood into the White House. No, I’m not going to vote for Obama-rama-sounds-like-a-terrorist for his newness and freshness. But, come on, we can think of other names besides “Bush” and “Clinton” and members of their administrations.

I’m not ready to call it a conspiracy yet, but if one looks at the past thirty years, one could understand why I might lean in that direction. (Though I think it would be fun to put the Illuminati into darkness.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home