Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Weekend Five…

From The Friday Five

1. If you were on a game show and could phone a friend for help, who would your lifelines be for sports, arts & music, literature, history and geography, and science? Sports: Josh. Arts, music, and lit: Becky. History and Geography: Pastor. Science: Dad.

2. When you need someone with muscles to help you with a task, who’s the first one you call? Josh and Peder
3. When you need some creative help with ideas for a project, who’s the first person you call? Linda
4. When you have a moral dilemma and need advice, on whom do you rely most? My Mom. My moral dilemmas are always behavioral and she knows how I am inclined to sin.
5. When you need to know the best way to get somewhere, which of your directionally-gifted friends do you call upon first? First, I’d need to be able to describe where I am. I’m actually OK at reading a map (thanks Dad!), provided it is in my glove box and not in my trunk. No, when I’m really lost, it’s usually in an embarrassing enough situation that I’d probably not fess up to a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home