Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

This week in the life of baby…

Sorry I haven’t posted much in this series, lately. Baby weighs in at 2 lbs at some point this week. Baby can also hear what is going on both in and outside the womb. Not that Baby gets a good listen, but can probably enjoy music and some other things. Supposedly also Baby can distinguish between lightness and darkness. I’m not so certain I’ve given Baby good opportunity to do so, though, because it is still too cold to wear anything but sweaters. And, most importantly, Josh felt Baby kick for the first time. Baby does aerobics from 4 to about 6:15 every morning (wake up, Mommy, I’m hungry!), off and on. And this morning, Josh actually felt Baby! He compared it to a little muscle spasm. Baby turns 27 weeks old. I’ve already made my 28 week appointment for some gestational diabetes testing and a nice shot of RHOgam in the arm.

As always, from about.com

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home