Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

This week in the life of Baby…

We’re at week 32 and we are uncomfortable but happy. Baby will weigh in at 3 lbs 11 ounces, and will be around half of its birth weight. Baby is probably about 16 inches long. So, there are really three things going on between now and birth… putting on weight, growing a bit, developing the suck reflex and finishing on the lungs.

Baby has been head down for a few weeks now. And Baby has generally stayed that way. Knowing what position Baby is in allows me to differentiate between hand/arm movements and foot/leg movements. Baby is pretty cute when it wakes up. Baby does this little shudder, so I get a little four corners movement. Baby has been doing fewer kicks the last couple of days, but has been moving its hands around a lot, I think playing with its head, or alternatively with a couple of tendons of mine.

My ankles have started to swell as have my hands. So, I took of my wedding ring while I still could. I’ve been wearing my tennis shoes exclusively for about two months now. This is currently about swelling, but its not the only reason. I started because my dress shoes all have a bit of a heal, and balancing was beginning to be a bit of a challenge.

I am also forgetful of late. Which reminds me of something… I think… must not have been important… Oh, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home