Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

PETA Sucks…

Or they wish they do…

PETA thinks it would be super great and ethical and crap to use human breast milk in Ben & Jerry’s ice cream.

There are some very, um, interesting comments. I was pleasantly surprised, though, to discover that there are PETA supporters who understand that people are more important than cows… or that soy plants are less important than cows. And I would concur on the soy plant thing. I mean, if you want to not hurt cows, than drink soy.

One thing is for certain, they won’t be siphoning off me. Call me selfish and not giving a rip about cows, but Mallory and my diginity are much more important.

Leave it to the liberals to think of a new way to exploit women.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home