Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It’s time for me to start blogging again…

Well, I’m back. Since I last posted, the hubby and I have been busy, and I have decided that I really don’t have anything productive or unique to add to the political discussion of the day. Nor do I really have anything unique to add to the religious discussion of the day. So, along with the new décor, I have a new format.

I have decided that my blog will be a good place to waste your time. Yes, this is going to be a time waster. I was inspired by one of my elementary teachers, Mrs. K., who I ran into a couple of years ago. She asked if I was still writing, and I said that though I do some statistical writing, I really don’t write creatively anymore. And I found that I want a place where I can let my juices flow.

So, I will be posting amusing stories, neat quizzes to take, and on a variety of general interest topics of mine. As politics and religion are of interest to me, when there is something big going on, I will always offer my commentary, but I am not a political blog anymore. I will probably limit myself to one post a day, usually in the evening, though if I am inspired, I will maybe post during lunch, as I have today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home