Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Deployment Link and Random Thoughts

And here’s some press from today’s Star Tribune . There are a couple of lunch time thoughts on this, randomly, of course. First, since Norm Coleman has had some forums on who pays for Reservists and National Guard members who are injured, I must not be the only person with mis-information and confusion. Second, Pawlenty is right. Long Reservist and Guard deployments should not be a regularly occurring thing. Private employers and families will eventually get sick of it. I have more to say on both topics. But, I have crocheting to do, in-laws to entertain, and little time to opine.

Oh, a nod to Tonya and Ben for being so understanding. Hope the deployment is towards the end of October.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:08 AM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    I have deleted the comment as it was an advertisement for a business of which I am not familiar. You want to advertise, talk to me, show me you're military friendly, and I may let you. But, I may not.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home