Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Cleared of charges

A week and a half ago, I posted a commentary on sexual harassment and how both genders, male and female, need to do better in standing up for each other when sexual remarks and sexually uncomfortable situations exist. I stand by the opinion that men are targets of harassment as well as women and that both genders need to behave themselves in a professional manner.

I would like to report that the defendant in the case I mentioned was cleared of all sexual harassment charges. (Star Tribune Story)

To those who have read the original post, I have edited the post in order to preserve the reputation of the accused. I have removed the name of the accused. I have also temporarily removed the link to the story, as the accused name is still on that link.

It is my intent to also obtain a live link to the court ruling. I am working on that. If the month ends without a link, I will quote the finding, as I have been given a hard copy. If I am able to secure a live link to the court ruling, I will then re-instate the live link to the original story.

The Star Tribune published the story on November 5th, and the ruling occurred on November 2nd. I sincerely apologize for not conducting further research on the story to assure that a ruling had been made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home