Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I smell a different agenda

Who thinks these guys are not just gay? It would not surprise me if they were objectors as well, but who am I to judge? Me thinks if they REALLY wanted to be in the military and go fight in war, they would have done so already.

The military should not be used for political statements.

Update: Well, it looks like these guys were able to fill out the forms. Good for them. Hope they serve and do so with honor. My guess is the trespassing charges have to do with their protest at Liberty University. Tried to find that link, but it's in the archives now, and I'm feeling lazy today.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think it would be great if these guys were able to enlist - an 8 year consequence for their stunt.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home