Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

The Stupidest Movie

And yet it is a sign that I’m doing better. I *really* don’t like Adam Sandler. Perhaps I lost my junior high sense of humor, but there you go. And I don’t know if I have seen a Drew Berrymore movie since E.T. This weekend, however, I watched “50 First Dates” on TV. It is a pretty stupid movie. Drew Berrymore looses her ability to form short term memories in a car accident, meets Adam Sandler, and they start dating, but he has to introduce himself every day. Then they get married and, well, he still has to introduce the situation every morning. It is hilarious, and full of warm fuzzy feelings, and I have not been in the mood to watch this type of movie since, well, a long time.

Do you know how long it has been since I’ve watched a warm fuzzy movie? I haven’t watched Anne or “Pride and Prejudice” or (as guilty as this makes me feel because Josh bought this specifically so I would watch it when he was gone) “Phantom” since October.

So, do you know what I’m going to do next weekend? OK, I mean besides get an oil change and go to the farmers market with mom and chat with Josh? Yeah, I’m going to watch some Anne. Maybe some “P and P…” Oooo, and maybe I’ll paint my toe nails while watching said girl movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home