Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Why I haven’t posted in a while

Most in my family must be thinking, “Liz, not having anything to say about the elections?” Well, it isn’t that I DON’T have something to say. I do. I just don’t care to think about politics right now. Here’s what I have to say:
*I don’t believe in the draft.
*I think our military is close to being overextended, if it isn’t already.
*I am emotionally involved in the issues on the forefront and like sleeping at night.
*I like sleeping at night. The current situation in America causes me anxiety and anxiety interferes with my sleep.
*I work out now to keep my blood pressure low. I’d rather not do anything to counteract the affects of my workout.

And my life is actually pretty boring. It is. I like leading a boring life. Josh the adventurous married Liz the stable and boring. I find Josh exciting, and I like that. He likes having a stable and predictable woman to come home to. It works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home