Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

For your election coverage free enjoyment

I will be live blogging the following movies, per the request of my husband, my sister, and the beanie kitties:

“Pride and Prejudice”
“The Aristocats”

You will have had over a year to see P&P and two hundred years to read the book, so I don’t feel bad about spoiling it for you. And you’ve had over thirty to see “The Aristocats” so there is no harm there. But if you *still* do not want me to spoil it, don’t tune in.

So, here’s what I have to do after work:
Go rent P&P
Work out on the treadmill
And then I will start the movies.

Should time permit, I also got a last minute request for: “The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.”

Of course, since I just realized my Josh can’t live stream radio, I’m going to down load one of those election ticker thingies and keep tabs on it so he won’t feel left out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home