Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Here’s the political post…

So, Mitch has this good post on why conservatives should plug their nose and pull for the GOP. It’s better then the, “Just shut up already and plug your nose and vote” thing that seems to be prevailing among commentary.

And if you want election result coverage, here’s the info.

And even though I will vote (every time I talk politics lately, my mom worries that I won’t), I still stand by my post from Sunday that my civic duty will be over after I cast my ballot.

So, the big plans for tonight are:
Going to eat and church with AWR
Coming home and e-mailing my husband

And tomorrow:
Random light hearted entertainment because I can have random light hearted entertainment. My soldier told me I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home