Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

How can you help with reintegration?

I was listening to King on the Tax Payer’s League today. I have blinders on, really I do. My biggest concern is Josh coming home safely and reintegrating him safely and effectively. I mean well, I really do. I try to include others in Josh’s reintegration, but I don’t realize how little information I pass on to people outside the family.

When people ask me how they can help, I don’t know what to say. So, I am going to provide you with information. If you are interested in helping soldiers reintegrate, go through this information. If something sounds interesting to you and the area of your gifting, that’s what you should help with.

“Beyond the Yellow Ribbon” is the ultimate resource web-site for Minnesota. There is a lot of information, so I’m going to point you in the direction of easy to consume formats on this site.

podcasts

video

Thanks for caring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home