Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A nice little milestone…

I have been notified that I will be added to the Aardvark’s Book of (the Sweet) life . Very exciting, and a Lutheran Blogger’s dream come true!

As an aside, though there is plenty to blog about, I may not get a chance to do so this week. I did just receive my new copy of Concordia, per Rev. Paul McCain’s recommendation. But I’m going for a walk with my folks tonight, tomorrow to get my hair done, Thursday Josh is going to call plus I have Weight Watchers, and Friday I’m going to my girlfriend’s house to meet her new son. Then this weekend out with the Banaians and Janet .

A lovely week it will be. Of course, I will be providing some commentary on the differences between the above listed Book of Concord and the Kolb edition. I’ll talk some more about my new belly dancing class (super fun!). And give some other random television observations.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home