Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

The blog name discussion…

And The Albino Peacock asks, “How did you name yourself?”

Why am I “A Blonde Moment?” See, I have this “catch it” lag. I don’t catch jokes. No, really, I don’t. I’ll laugh so hard when the joke is first told because laughter is contagious. And then 20 minutes later, I’ll laugh because I’ll have finally “got it.” So, I have oft times been accused of being a dumb blonde.

I’m also *generally* a happy person. Though as a true ISTJ, I have my bouts with depression. So, when you see a happy blonde who, 20 minutes after a joke was told, what’s the stereotype?

Anyway, off and on I play it to my advantage. Though I’m generally insulted when feminists think all blondes are like Barbie and unable to understand math, I am OK being a happy blonde.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    LOL! I get MY blonde out of a box.... get it???? LOLOLOL!!! :) I love the pink template and I am anti-feminist.... (the two are not related....) however, I really believe that most women who consider themselves feminists don't really have a good understanding of what a feminist is.... hmmmm..... YEAH ~ it's its own religion.... anyhow.... love the reasons for blondeness....

     
  • At 1:29 PM , Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

    I'm an ISTJ too! Even though I'm a brunette. Maybe I could pretend my white hairs are platinum?

     
  • At 4:57 PM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    Barb, it's all in the attitude. After all, Marilyn Monroe was a brunette.

    Welcome to the club!

     
  • At 5:01 PM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    I ate an albino er, um, white peach today. It was good.

     
  • At 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Liz ~ U R 2 FUNNY

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home