Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thanks to the Twins…

The Minnesota Twins gave many military families a chance to VTC during the game today! It was a wonderful experience and I thank them from the bottom of my heart for their generosity. My family and I sat in lower reserved, and we did not pay for our tickets. They also offered complimentary tickets to other veterans as well.

One phrase I have never heard (though I could be wrong) any of the Twins say is, “We fought the good fight…” or “it’s a war out there…” or “we did battle…” They understand such phrases reduce the sacrifice that military personnel undergo.

The Twins are really a classy organization and I’m proud to be a Twins fan.

(And I’ve sent them a note telling them such.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home