Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

On life changes…

Do you ever find it difficult to trust God with your life? I’m actually fairly easy going and some of my better decisions were made on a whim, but I crave security, and my decisions made on a whim increased my feelings of security a great deal.

I’m in a period of flux right now. I hate uncertainty. Granted, we never know what we’re going to eat or drink the next day, but I go to bed feeling pretty good knowing what I do first thing in the morning. (Take my temperature, if you must know.)

It’s times of uncertainty where I learn to trust in God more, I guess. Sometimes I don’t feel like God is in control, but I know God is in control. You can’t rely upon feelings to get you through. It is reassuring to know that God is there, even if you don’t feel like He is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home