Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Consecutive Odds...

To HG, Becky, and me.

Oddly enough, HG, you came on your own good time, so we owe our good fortune to you!

I will be formally celebrating on September 11th... as I always have... with my family. And we will have a guest, our former neighbor, who has a September 10th birthday.

People want to know what it's like having a birthday on 9-11... well, oddly enough (and yes, under the circumstances, odd is a good word), I wouldn't fit in with my sisters otherwise. Though, admittedly, I am the only one with a number that is divisible by more numbers then 1 and itself. But, consecutive odds are pretty slick planning.

And, OK, you know how we're all really into numeric patterns? Well... Becky's birthday has two prime numbers, as does her husbands... And I have a 9 and Josh has a 25... both squares, odds, and a single non-prime. And though one is technically not a prime number... it is still only divisible by one and itself... so HG, when you get married...

One would think this was all intentional... but if you knew my dad's initials, Josh's grandma's name and birthday, and my grandma's name you'd be freaked out. Only God could plan things that would be so interesting.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:54 AM , Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

    Um, my husband and I both have birthdays on the 13th, May and July, respectively. We got married in between, in June, although not on the 13th. That getting married on a Saturday thing...

     
  • At 7:41 PM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    Josh and I got married on the anniversary of my Dad proposing to my mom, and his mom and step-dad's anniversary!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home