Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Republican Job Interviews...

I didn't watch much of the debate last night. First, Peanut wanted me to watch "The Illusionist" and I communicated this desire to Josh and he was a good sport about it. But I did see the Hillary plant. (By the way, the line of the evening, "While I was Mayor of New York, the Yankees won four World Series Championships." If T-Paw were the Mayor of New York would the Twins win four Wolrd Series Championships? I'm not sure why this seems so obvious right now, but I'm just going to go for it.)

So, here's the deal... the Republican debates are for REPUBLICANS to decide who best represents the platform, or as that doesn't happen so much these days (do you know how yucky tomato soup smells?) who the Republicans pick as THEIR candidate. Democrats will have their chance at the Republican candidate soon enough. Hillary's plant took up valuable time that could have otherwise been used for a legitimate REPUBLICAN question.

I don't think it is any surprise that Republicans and Democrats have different views on homosexual rights. And such obvious questions should be kept to the general election.

Lastly, Hillary needs to grow up. Planted questions are immature and representative of a person who can't take the heat from people who disagree with her. I don't want some biddy who needs to be spoon-fed as President.

As an aside, John McCain is not the only candidate with Vietnam Era active duty military service. Duncan Hunter was an Army Ranger and Ron Paul also served in Vietnam. Just an observation... "John McCain, you served in the military..." OK, what about the other two...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:53 PM , Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

    There were at least nine plants, who back various Democratic candidates, that bloggers have been able to discover. I think the C in CNN stands for crap.

     
  • At 8:11 AM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    I was going to suggest perhaps Clinton or Communist... but then I'd be taking the ideas of others... so, I will yeild to your truly original idea, Barb, and go with that!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home