Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Marriage advice…

Not that I know a lot about being married, but I have a reputation to uphold. According to guys who were in the high school youth group when Josh was a volunteer, I am the coolest wife ever (I got tickets to a Cardinal’s baseball game… in Houston… and the seats were pretty good). When I was at Camp Shelby for our four day pass and Josh came back from town with all sorts of new toys to keep him occupied in Iraq, some guys were jealous that their wives wouldn’t do that. (Since Josh doesn’t drink much or smoke much or engage in other vices popular among his soldiers, he gets to spend his vice money on electronics and baseball.) Anyway, I have a reputation to uphold.

Thinking about getting married, young woman? Become conversant in your husband’s hobby of choice. And then, find yourself someone who deals in your husband’s hobby and is an honest broker. You will then be the coolest wife ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home