Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

The question every man should answer…

“Honey, do you love me enough to take me with you in case flesh eating zombies are the inevitable end of the world?”

Frank from Putting out the Fire points out that we Lutherans don’t have to fear being Left Behind, just flesh eating zombies .

Nothing says, “I love you, honey,” like protection from flesh eating zombies, or a nuclear bomb shelter. And Josh reassured me that he does love me enough to build me a nuclear bomb shelter and protect me from zombies. And then he offered to prove it by offering me a tummy rub. Yup, that comes in second to the whole zombie protection thing… a late term tummy rub.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:47 AM , Blogger Frank Gillespie said...

    Hi Liz,

    Thanks for the shout out! Mrs. G was all hugs and kisses when she got home on Friday after reading the post. Yep, a zombie apocalypse would be no fun at all without the missus.

    Oh, FYI, the tactic of building a bunker for survival is a great idea if Josh can pull it off. I’m lacking in those skills so I would have to go on the run.

     
  • At 11:49 AM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    Well, he was the go to guy for protective gear against NBC weapons... and he has one all planned out. It is just a matter of execution.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home