Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Ultrasound results...

Well, today I "turn" 38 weeks, and I had that ultrasound that was ordered to see why I was measuring so big. The best answer we have... doctor's error. Baby's head still measures normal. Baby measures at between 6.5 and 8.5 lbs right now. And all seem to indicate that I'm 38 weeks and 1 day. Baby is snuggled right in my pelvic bone, so any time Baby gets really uncomfortable, Baby will come.

Let me tell you something though, even though the technology is pretty good, much better then when my mom had ultrasounds for my sisters and me, we couldn't see the coolness of the technology because Baby is pretty cramped, and to get a profile shot, I'd have to have my hip bone removed.

So, did we find out? Not officially, but I think I saw. Josh knows my guess and we'll see if I am right... in the next two weeks or so.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Pshaw, what's the big deal with keeping the hip bone? It's not like you don't have two of them of something.

    Can't wait to get the call!

     
  • At 9:39 AM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    I think Josh is more impatient then I am; but I'm thinking next week and a half!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home