Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This week in the life of Baby…

We “turn” 39 weeks. So that means my “due date” is June 26th.

The comment section to this post would be the appropriate place to place ones guesses on date, weight, and length. For those who wish to guess and have *all* the insider information, last week’s (Thursday’s) ultrasound had Baby measuring at 7 lbs, 7 oz, plus or minus 18 oz and at 38 weeks plus one day. I’m carrying completely out front. I was carrying high, but now Baby is low. And Baby’s pulse was 150 at my check up on Monday. Baby is also still moving quite a bit; never taking more then 10 minutes for the 10 move fetal movement count. And, no, I will not post a belly shot on the blog for those who request such in order to guess.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home