Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I did better than elected officials…

Et tu? (HT: Vox Day )

I missed two out of 33 questions on American History and Civics. (I won’t say which ones just so you have a chance to take the quiz yourself.) American elected officials score an average of 44%! Look what an Ivy League education will buy you, ignorance.

Take the test yourself . Hint for those who this will help: They assume we are Keynesian.

Oh, and I have never taken a Western Civ course. Nor did my public school American History courses provide ALL of this information. I expect those who only took public school courses with no outside reading to get 75%. Unless you voted for Obama. If you voted for Obama, I’m expecting you to look like this . (HT: Laundry Never Done )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home