Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My good voting deed

So, after I had just started working out on the treadmill, my occasional workout buddy LT came in and we were talking about the election. She said she wished she could have voted. I asked, "Well, the polls are still open." Turns out she didn't get her license changed and the utility bills are in her roommate's name. So, I vouched for her.

I talked AWR into voting and I took LT to the polls.

I am starting my election coverage free posting late. And now I bring to you... “Pride and Prejudice”

2 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM , Blogger JT said...

    before assisting these two to vote did you do any prescreening to findout how they would vote and make sure that they would not cancel out our votes?

     
  • At 8:41 PM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    Well, I did give AWR some encouragement to vote her Republican Ideals, but as I posted below, she did not understand that Dog is the key issue.

    As for LT, nope, no pre screening.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home