Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

I made my husband sick earlier this week...

Or the Army did…

Or both…

Yeah, see, Josh has spent the last two (roughly) years eating military food. No, there is seriously nothing (much) wrong with eating military food, and they provide what the USDA considers a healthy diet. But you place this diet in the middle of the desert and you add care packages with junk food, one becomes accustomed to not fresh vegetables and lots of junk food.

And then they send soldiers home to women who have been on Weight Watchers and don’t keep a lot of junk food in the house. (I am proud to say all of the snacks in my house are 2 points or less!) And these women cook foods that are very tasty and high in fiber and fresh foods.

My poor husband and his colon.

I promise that if I do make vegetarian burritos again, I will individually wrap them, freeze them, and consume them myself. (By the way, wild rice goes really well with burritos.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home