Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Monday, October 08, 2007

And just so we’re straight on this…

My dad’s side of the family has been in America since 1685ish. The family that left England did so because they committed treason . Looking at this, I feel rather gracious towards aliens, and wish them well, provided once they get to America, they abide by our laws and don’t go raping and murdering and drug dealing and doing treacherous activities. I’m not one for alien hand outs, and I’m also not one for amnesty or what have you as we do have more stringent immigration laws now then we did during our days as colonies.

I am not against aliens, and I am not against those who seek political refuge here. I am against those who flout our laws. And I am particularly against politicians who allow people to flout our laws.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home