Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

This week in the life of Baby…

Well, we start week 11 tomorrow. My favorite page doesn’t give a lot of information for this week as it has other weeks. However, Baby’s head is about half of its body size and the iris will begin to develop. Plus we can see the finger nails. Baby will weigh in at 7 paper clips.

The Baby Center has a neat little diagram. And they say that Baby will be about fig sized. (So bring us some figgy pudding, so bring us some figgy pudding, so bring us some figgy pudding. Bring it right here.)

Anyway, I’m feeling better in general. I am beginning to be hyper-sensory mostly with touch and smell. And I have this leg cramp. It probably isn’t pregnancy related. I’ve been struggling with cramps in this particular muscle since State Fair… I’ve tried exercising it, stretching it, resting it… no avail… and pregnancy is making it worse at night time. Sigh.

I got a back and belly pillow, which helped the cramp for three weeks, but not so much now. Monday night, I was up for three hours trying to get comfortable. I even tried sleeping on our recliner (not fully reclined, but enough so I could sleep). That made my croupy cough worse… Anyway, I worked out yesterday afternoon (I know, I know, mornings better… but the person who said that wasn’t pregnant). And my cramp, though still existent, was less uncomfortable last night.

I’m going to make a more concerted effort to get back to working out several days a week to keep my lung capacity going. But, now that I think about what I was doing before trying to get pregnant… doing a vigorous workout six days a week, I have to cut back to keep my heart rate in check.

So, if you all think about it, pray for my leg cramp and my croupy cough, and that both would go away sooner rather then later

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 AM , Blogger E. Rapp said...

    I haven't been on the internet in a while, so it is wonderful to hear that you are expecting! I pray that all goes well and that you get as much joy from your child as my wife and I do from ours.

    Blessings to you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home