Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

This week in the life of Baby….

We started playing a new game during church. Well, I’ve been trying to get Baby to play this game for a couple of weeks, but this is the first time I’ve felt Baby’s active participation in the game. Baby started moving during church, so I gave my belly a rub… and then Baby started moving more! So, during the sermon, which was on John 14:6 (yes, I was also paying attention it was a very good sermon that briefly touched on the doctrine of free will and justification), Baby and I reacted to each other, and it was fun!

Anyway, we are at the half-way point. So, Baby is about 10 inches and 10 ounces! Baby’s skin, hair, and sebum is forming vernix, that white goo that is on the baby when it is born. I would imagine that if I were submerged in fluid all the time, I’d need some goo to protect my skin, too.

I’m also starting to feel better, in general. I have a problem with motion sickness, so I’m not so keen on car trips beyond 25 miles. But, that’s OK. I’m also starting to be able to eat more like normal, and that makes me happy!
As always, from about.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home