Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

More baby pictures…





Mallory will receive baptism on August 3rd, in case I haven’t mentioned. We’re very excited about it! We’ve been saying The Lord’s Prayer, The Creed, and the Ten Commandments every day for her. We also met with Pastor to discuss the importance of Holy Baptism and what it means; and also, for my benefit, to review that it is not a work of man but a work of God.

And of course, we have the sweetest and the best baby in the world. For a week now, she’s been staying awake long enough to be bored, so we’ve been trying to tempt her with toys… trying to get her to grab onto a toy at minimum. And today, for the first time, she has grabbed an offered toy… a math toy no less! (OK, not a “real” abacus, but still a math toy none the less.) It does my heart proud!

Also, we have the picture of our sleeping beauty!

I apologize for the quality of the lighting… I’m getting new lamps for my birthday in a few weeks (an early gift). We just haven’t addressed lighting… and it is also raining.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger TKls2myhrt said...

    I'll be thinking about my new sister in Christ, Mallory, in church tomorrow morning! Congratulations on this wonderful milestone.

     
  • At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Pasta Recipes said...

    Hi thanks for shaaring this

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home