Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Random update

Sorry for lack of posting. Josh is leaving relatively soon, so I'm spending as much time with him, which also means that I'm working through lunch so I'm not posting then as I have been known to do.

Military spouse involved in this deployment? Signed up in DEERS yet? Better do so.

Josh is leaving fairly soon. I'm going through a lot of emotions related to that which I will post on after he leaves.

A pretty neat experience tomorrow. The unit is having their big dinner before leaving. There will be big wigs there. If we get press, I'll put up a link.

This weekend makes a lot of things real. Josh does his will. Josh gives me power of attorney.

Visit Vox Day. He has some interesting opinions on women that I've been starting to agree with since this deployment thing came to light. Not that I completely agree with him, but more like I see where he's coming from. I'll clean this link up later: http://voxday.blogspot.com

OK, so on to some thank yous: Thanks to Dr. Banaian again for giving Josh and me some space. I'm going to break into Josh's blog this weekend and set him up with links. Then I'm going to show him how to do it. Dr. Banaian's blog is: http://www.scsuscholars.com, link to be fixed later this weekend.

And that's it for now... I'm going to do some more blogging this weekend while Josh is drilling. Don't expect many posts until early October. Understandably, I'm busy with preparations.

Oh, one more thing. If you're married, keep in mind that three out of four years, you only share 363 unbirthdays with your spouse. Celebrate each one. And celebrate the ones that you don't share too. And that one of four years, celebrate the 364 unbirthdays that you share, and also the two that you don't. Point is, celebrate your spouse.

Thanks for the love, support and prayers.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home