Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

The Strangers that made my Christmas

Merry Christmas! I would like to take a moment to thank some strangers. Thanks to the Vietnam Vet Marine at the Atlanta airport who bought my husband coffee. Josh had been up since 5 am the day before, and he appreciated it a great deal! Thank you to the woman at the Atlanta airport who used Josh's cell phone. You called to tell your husband that you were taking a later flight for the service men who wanted to get home for Christmas. Josh was given YOUR seat. Thanks to the Sprint guy in first class going from Atlanta to Minneapolis for the cash. We had a wonderful dinner last night! It is people like you all who make our sacrifice easier. You never met my husband before, and yet, you gave him a wonderful gift. The recount of these gifts touched the hearts of my family, and brought tears to the eyes of my dad.

May your reward be great! Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home