Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Baby testing…

Am I going to have ultra-sounds? Heck Yeah! I can’t wait! Of course, I think it’s really fascinating learning about how Baby is developing. And do I mind if the hospital screens for diseases after birth ? Um, not particularly but I’d like to be asked for my permission. See, this is really a formality. And my doctor already knows this, but this establishes whose kid it is anyway. And the kid is Josh and my kid, not the State of Minnesota’s kid, so I want to know who will get the information and how long they will keep it and for what purpose and everything.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:06 PM , Blogger Barbara Frank said...

    Just don't put too much faith in them. I had tons of tests (refused amnio though) yet no one noticed my little man had Down syndrome. I've also met lots of people who were told their baby had something terrible and the baby turned out to be just fine, but the parents were a wreck from the stress. Tests or not, trust in God. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home