Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Friday, September 30, 2005

And this is it...

Well, it's about that time... The time where Josh will be activated... But by the grace of God and help from my mom, I'll hold it together until he leaves.

I'm finishing up Josh's civies so he can have some non-issue to wear out and about when he has a chance. We've finished up on our social obligations. And now we're just spending time in eachothers company. I must extend my regrets to those who we couldn't get together in the last week; and in some cases the last month. But, this past week was ours with two exeptions, a family where Josh and I have mentored a couple of the teens, and my parents.

And that brings me to my mom. A fine woman. I hope to be like her someday, but I think I need to grow up first. There's this country music song, and for the life of me I can't remember the title or the artist, but the chorus fits my mom so well. The song is about partings and the chorus goes something like this: "How can I help you say good-bye? It's OK to hurt and it's OK to cry..." My mom is helping me a great deal.

And about these links and the links on my husband's blog... I WILL clean them up this week. I think you all understand how busy it is. We were using the AOL browser until we got cable internet... and AOL wouldn't show the "edit html" like Microsoft will. Anyway... Didn't have a chance during lunch, and haven't had a chance since we got cable. But, it will get done.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM , Blogger Consecutive Odds said...

    One more thing, I will post a day after he's gone, but until you hear, just assume we're spending our last days together.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home