Blonde moment

And the silver spoon.

Friday, November 04, 2005

And other thoughts

I have a head cold. It’s been in various stages of badness all week. I went home shortly after my really lousy interview on Wednesday. One thing that’s really sad about my current situation is that Josh isn’t here to make me Campbell’s Tomato Soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. I’m going to make myself some tear water tea. (And if you don’t know Owl, it is a good book to read when you’re down in the dumps. Not that it really makes you feel better, but it's nice to have someone else with trivial problems to be miserable with.)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home